Practicing Circling increases your awareness and appreciation of the present moment both alone and with others.
Some participants report better time management skills.
- Increased ability to slow down in stressful situations and be less impulsive
- Increased ‘wholeness’ in personal development terms
- Increased sense of purpose and belonging
- Increased ability to notice relational blind spots that hinder relationships
- More power and influence in communication
- A deeper ability to let go of what was
- Increased ability to accept yet transform how things are
- Increased ability to consciously shape their future
Learning more about the way others approach life can lead to different and more successful life choices. It cal lead to increased resilience during times of difficulty.